Masterminds.org is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Masterminds.org in the following circumstances:
1. Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
2. Requests for additional information to support your current application
3. Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
4. Thanking you for your valued business
5. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
6. Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Masterminds.org has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
1. All emails sent to you by Masterminds.org will clearly identify
2. Masterminds.org as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@Masterminds.org (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @Masterminds.org).
3. Any email from Masterminds.org will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
4. Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Masterminds.org; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
5. All emails sent to you directly by Masterminds.org include valid postal address information in the footer.
6. All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
Emails sent to you directly by Masterminds.org will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.